Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Atlantian Man

Hey man, I'll say it again, I'm not Jesus. That dude is after my time, all right? That's if he ever lived. [2013: Entered while atheist.]

Don't let the name fool ya. I go back far. Very very far. You have to dig up some of my earliest manuscripts, located somewhere in Asia minor.

I'm before the Egyptians and the Sumerians. I'm fucking Atlantian, okay?

I am an ancient soul. And my reconstruction of old works is not limited to the music and writing I shared in this life. The chorus of Tunnel Vision was a war chant I wrote for the Babylonians to use against the Sumerians. Or was it the Chaldeans? Wait a minute... Chaldeans are Baylonians. Was it the Skytheans? So long ago I can't remember. Anyway, I don't know what the stupid Crystalids video looked like for that song, but if it lacked chariots and mounted archers, it was way off. It should also feature shapely women in spiraling breast plates. I'm still waiting for Nebuchadnezzar to pay me my five goats and ten virgins for that tune. I heard he was reincarnated into a modern day network executive. Still egotistical enough to name his kingdom after himself: Nebuchadnezzar's Broadcasting Corporation.

More Scripts Songs Statements

© 2010, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment